As a property manager, there are several things that you need to stay on top of. Every aspect of the building’s maintenance is your responsibility. Included in that is the parking lot. Caring for and maintaining the parking lot has a big impact on business. Many property managers don’t realize what a big deal it is to maintain an asphalt parking lot. Andersen Asphalt is here to talk about some of the major benefits of sealcoating the parking lot and how it can drastically improve property itself.
Benefits of Sealcoating for Business Property Managers
There are several ways that sealcoating an asphalt parking lot can impact the property and business for property management. Here are some of the benefits of parking lot maintenance and sealcoating:
– Attract New Customers: When you have an old parking lot sealcoated, it can leave your parking lot looking brand new. This will not only impact the parking lot itself, but it will also bring a new appearance to the entire property, including the building. This can be attractive to properties customers that have never visited the establishment before. It does a lot to enhance the appearance of your property.
– Protects Against UV Rays: The rock and binder that make up asphalt are greatly affected by the exposure to oxygen and UV rays. This can cause cracking and prematurely break down the asphalt. When there is a layer of sealcoating on top of the asphalt’s surface, it has the protection it needs to avoid this type of damage.
– Protects Against Leaked Fluids: There is often oil and gas that leaks form older vehicles in parking lots. To keep your parking lot protect against the staining this causes, have the parking lot sealcoated. It will keep your parking lot looking like new.
– Easier Cleaning: Anything that makes cleaning an easier task, is usually welcomed with open arms. Sealcoating makes asphalt surfaces much easier to keep clean. Sealcoating creates a smooth barrier that allows cleaning to happen effortlessly.
– Protects Against Heavy Traffic: There is more than likely a fair amount of traffic that drives on your parking lot daily. Sealcoating provides a layer of protection to guard against heavy traffic that is likely a reality for most parking lots.
– Extends Asphalt Lifespan: Every property owner wants their parking lot to last as long as possible before it needs to be replaced. Putting down a layer of sealcoating is just the thing your asphalt needs to give it the protection you’re looking for.
Asphalt Parking Lot & Road Pavement Resurfacing, Replacement, Sealcoating & More in Reno, Elko, Henderson, North LV, Paradise, Spring Valley, Sunrise Manor, Las Vegas, NV | State of Nevada
If you are a property manager, don’t forget about how important it is to keep your asphalt parking lot sealcoated. Customers are more likely to come to places that have a parking lot that has been properly maintained. We will ensure your asphalt parking looks like new again with our sealcoating services at Andersen Asphalt & Striping. Call us today!